martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

the world´s fuck
the life sucks
i feel bad
so sad
no more words
this is the song that you need



Well, I'm so tired of crying,But I'm out on the road again.I'm on the road again.Well, I'm so tired of crying,But I'm out on the road again.I'm on the road again.I ain't got no womanJust to call my special friend.You know the first time I traveledOut in the rain and snow -In the rain and snow,You know the first time I traveledOut in the rain and snow -In the rain and snow,I didn't have no payroll,Not even no place to go.And my dear mother left meWhen I was quite young -When I was quite young.And my dear mother left meWhen I was quite young -When I was quite young.She said "Lord, have mercyOn my wicked son."Take a hint from me, mama,Please don't you cry no more -Don't you cry no more.Take a hint from me, mama,Please don't you cry no more -Don't you cry no more.'Cause it's soon one morningDown the road I'm going.But I aint going downThat long old lonesome roadAll by myself.But I aint going downThat long old lonesome roadAll by myself.I can't carry you, Baby,Gonna carry somebody else.

1 comentarios:

Blogger Decireves ha dicho...

que rollo contigo? por que ya no escribes??
saludos!
feliz año!
o que? ya no estas en Mexico y te fuiste al UK?

4 de enero de 2010, 8:03  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio

site stats